BarCamp Malawi 2010 will be held at Sunbird Capital Hotel, Lilongwe, Malawi, on 17th and 18th July, 2010 as a way to bring people interested in technology, on a variety of levels and topics, together in one place for a day of sharing, learning, networking and brainstorming.
The major objectives of Bracamp Malawi 2010 will be to:
* Create a central node for ongoing conversations and connections on the most important technological initiatives in Malawi
* Showcase success stories by Individuals and Organizations in Malawi and allowing them to share and further their visions
* Create a platform where the best technology ideas and products can be supported, sponsored and promoted.
* Shift the conversation from problems to solutions facing technology adoption, integration and regulation in Malawi
* Projects will be shared
* Tech startups will share their experiences
* Potential startups will be motivated
* Learning from expert developers
* Networking between investors & industry experts
* Work on collaborative projects
* Meet new friends and colleagues
Interested participants should register online here
The Barcamp is sponsored by Google, Datacom, Skyband among others