CNN’s Nima Elbagir reports on a new breed of Nigerian designers taking fashion upmarket in the country.
- Previous story The 12th Lagos Book and Art Festival: Literacy and the Notion of Freedom
- Next story Ghana: Fashion Week
More CPAfrica Insights
A Few of my Favorite Things by Nmadiuto Uche
In hot pursuit of Salt (Angelina Jolie), British-Nigerian actor Chiwetel Ejiofor delivers yet another strong performance
Commentary: Is Mogadishu becoming East Africa’s latest business hotspot?
Nigerians react to Pastor Tunde Bakare’s running mate appointment on Twitter!
Join 15,000+ CPAfrica email subscribers
Advertise on CPAfricaTo advertise with us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Nneka Ezeigwe and Leo Markel speak on the upcoming HBS Africa Business ConferenceFebruary 23, 2015
- Interswitch launches $10 million African e-payment growth fundFebruary 16, 2015
- Be like Misan Rewane and Move Back to Nigeria to positively impact the lives of othersJanuary 11, 2015
- Helios raises Africa’s first $1 billion + private equity fundJanuary 11, 2015
- Career Opportunity: Managing Director at CPAfricaJanuary 11, 2015
- Akaahan Terungwa on:Airtel Launches Africa’s First 4G Service
- Tosin on:Be like Misan Rewane and Move Back to Nigeria to positively impact the lives of others
- Akaahan Terungwa on:Career Opportunity: Managing Director at CPAfrica
- Akaahan Terungwa on:Africa’s mobile phone penetration to rise to 79% by 2020
- Africa African Development African Diaspora Series business business in africa cape town chude jideonwo cnn continent CP-Africa CPA Development CPA Tech day Egypt Ethiopia facebook featured fuel subsidy fuel subsidy in nigeria fuel subsidy nigeria fuel subsidy removal fuel subsidy removal in nigeria fuel subsidy removal nigeria Ghana goodluck jonathan Google Johannesburg Kenya lagos mtn nairobi ngozi okonjo iweala Nigeria Nigerian nigerians Nokia online south africa Tanzania Top stories uganda video World Bank year Youth