Anyone who follows CP-Africa closely knows that we are huge fans of Nigerian cartoonist, Asukwo E.B. Since our exclusive interview with him in March 2010, we have followed his work closely and have published some of them throughout the year.
To pay homage to his craft and to show our appreciation for his consistent stroke of brilliance, we have compiled “The Top 10 Best Nigerian Cartoons by Asukwo E.B. in 2010!” – a feature we plan to make an annual feature every year on CP-Africa.com. Check out our top picks for 2010 below, laugh your heart out but please don’t forget to learn one or two lessons from his amazing wit! His central message is always, STAND UP FOR CHANGE, NIGERIA! Don’t let his message get lost in the humor oh! God bless you all!
1. Jona and Friends
2. Yerima marries 13 year old
3. Dora says “to hell with the Cabal!”
4. Sanusi catches the lawmakers red handed!
5. Turai…Nigeria’s Lady Macbeth
6. Is Goodluck Enough?
7. The President is on seat! Can’t you see him???
8. Yar’Adua sneaks into Nigeria like a thief in the night!
9. Consensus Express
10. Did IBB step aside or did he get “flung” aside?
#Incaseyoumissedit, read our exclusive interview with him —————-> CLICK HERE!
I believe some of those politicians secretly enjoy reading my Cartoons. They know I am just holding the mirror. I have received a couple of threats and reprimands, but they can’t deter me. – Asukwo E.B.