- Gbenga Sesan, Executive Director, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria
- Gustav Praekelt, Founder & Managing Director, Praekelt Foundation
- Emeka Okoye, CEO, Vikantti Nigeria & Mobile App Engineer, StorySpaces.org
- Lola Masha, Business Development Manager, Google Nigeria
- Abasiama Idaresit, Founder, Wild Fusion
- Alex Meisl, Chairman, Sponge
- Kenneth Omeruo, CEO, Emerging Media & Founder, TechTrendsng.com
- Tim Akinbo, Founder, TimbaObjects
- James Adeyemi Fowe, MoMo Evolution & Human Resource, Mobile Monday Nigeria
- Chike Maduerbuna, Managing Director, FansConnectOnline
- Matti Ilmanen, Founder, Solumo
- Loy Okezie, Founder, StartUps Nigeria
- Mohamed Diaby, Consultant and Tech Analyst, DiabyMohamed.com
- Ayo Alli, Business Development Consultant, West Africa, Goal.com
- Dayo Ogunyemi, CEO, 234 Media
FansConnecOnline on BlackBerry. A Blackberry ap[ version of the social utility website that seeks to connect football fans with friends and other fans.
Solu. An app that introduces lists to sms users. First time of sms, the users can send information in list format.
Where You Dey. innovative local search app tailored for the Nigerian Telecoms market.
Ozii. one shopping and ordering app that is used for customers and order management for the merchants and Shopping Malls.
Adugbo. An application to search and promote local businesses.
The winning app was Traffic Monitor.com.ng. Click here for a profile of Traffic Monitor on CP-Africa.