MTN Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) now N1,500 a month #Blackberry #Nigeria

MTN Nigeria recently slashed its rate for its BIS package to as low as N1,500 per month or as low as N450 per week for Blackberry handsets in Nigeria.

Here are the special bundles as officially released by MTN Nigeria. Note that there are some usage caveats  as indicated below.

• BlackBerry® Social Bundle: Keep everyone close and never lose touch with the BlackBerry® Social plan from MTN. For only N450 per week and N1, 500 per month, you can now stay on BBM, Yahoo messenger, Facebook®, Twitter® and other IM and social networking apps for less! On this plan however, you do not have access to emails or internet. If you need to stay connected with friends always, the BlackBerry®Social plan from MTN is just right for you.
  • BlackBerry® Messaging Bundle: Get emails instantly from up to 10 email accounts and stay in the social circle with instant messaging apps such as BBM, Yahoo® messenger and others on the BlackBerry® Messaging plan from MTN for only N450 per week and N1, 500 per month. Please note that browsing and social networking is restricted on this plan.
See also
SERVICE  PLAN FEATURES VALIDITY PRICE ACTIVATION CODE
BlackBerry® Internet Service ( BIS)
  • 10 Email accounts
N3,000 Text BIS to 21600
QUARTERLY ( 90 days) N8,000 Text BBQ to 21600
BlackBerry® MessagingBundle
  • 10 Email Account
  • BB messenger
  • Instant messaging,
  • Browsing and Social networking restricted.
WEEKLY
( 7 days)
N450 Text BBMWEEK to 21600
MONTHLY
( 30 days)
N1,500 Text BBM to 21600
BlackBerry® Social Bundle
  • BB Messenger
  • Instant messaging
  • Unlimited social networking
  • Browsing and push mail restricted
WEEKLY
( 7 days)
N450 Text BBSWEEK to 21600
MONTHLY N1,500 Text BBS to 21600

Please dial *123# OR Call 180 to find out how to get on any of MTN’s BlackBerry® plans.

Image source

Post Author: CPAfrica.com

Every year, CP-Africa attracts millions of unique visitors that want to learn about technology, innovation & the future of business in Africa. To become a contributor, e-mail editor@cp-africa.com. For adverts and sponsorships, e-mail adverts@cp-africa.com

19 thoughts on “MTN Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) now N1,500 a month #Blackberry #Nigeria

• MUBARAQ

(November 16, 2011 - 2:15 pm)

Well, when you say BIS is N1500/month (the headline), it means its a complete package. On the table there, it shows the price still at 3000. What're you talking about?

• samuel

(November 29, 2011 - 1:03 am)

Is this plan the complete package because i came across same issue at http://www.trueinternetworld.com/2011/11/mtn-new-

• Valentine Anijah

(December 5, 2011 - 9:36 am)

I mistakenly entered a wrong plan by typing a wrong code; BBM instead of BBC. How could I come out of this plan as I'm being restricted to social network and browsing only BB chat. Please let me know what to do. I have lodged a complaint but nothing has been done to change my plan.

• aboje francis

(December 17, 2011 - 7:51 pm)

i am having problem setting up my BIS.i am usingblackberry 9650 please kindly give me a giude

• Jon

(February 20, 2012 - 12:05 pm)

If its Glo lodge a complain with their customer care it sure will be rectified. I had issues after they charged me for subscription and they refunded me my money! but if its MTN well I'm sorry to inform you that you should simply wait till it expires and then subscribe to the correct plan!

• blanka

(January 12, 2012 - 10:19 am)

i simply find it difficult browsing at will even with the bis full package….. sometimes i have to wait until midnight before i can sign in a particular email account on the browser….. you've gotta do something about the browsing speed

• Dave

(February 2, 2012 - 5:02 pm)

Mtn, u stil not doing d best, wat is browsing without does restricted feature, hw i wish i can see someone 2enlighten me on wat glo is doing 4der BB user…

• Eno Edekhe

(February 9, 2012 - 6:31 am)

I activated the cmplete plan, bt some days 2its xpiration, i ws cut off..wt’s d meaning of dis?

• Henry Egbiwie

(March 4, 2012 - 11:43 am)

i luv mtn more than any other network but since they annoy me with my bis subscribtion i wish i had nt paid the monthly fee subscribtion. i subscribe 2 days ago but till now i still cant yuse my bb to use the internet.at first i thout it was bb bt no when i slot in my friend sim from another ntwork it worked as usual.pls i stil luv the ntwork dnt let me find another

• joseph

(March 13, 2012 - 5:56 am)

is there no daliy plain

• christopher alabi ad

(March 16, 2012 - 7:29 pm)

i cn't brows with my blackberry and i have subcrib for it wenesday last week

• Ukren Julius

(April 27, 2012 - 3:47 pm)

why can’t MTN just change the bb plan so dat we can be browsing with our normal credit like it happen in nokia phones?

• onome

(May 13, 2012 - 7:53 am)

Pls Can anyone tell me if glo has blackberry Quarterly plan?

• ab

(June 7, 2012 - 7:57 am)

call me if you want to use your blackberry as modem on you pc or laptop 08060026813

• Sarah okojie

(June 19, 2012 - 12:27 pm)

I recharge my bis today since morning 6:30am with 1500 up till now I have not being connected
    08062439499

• Adespat

(July 10, 2012 - 9:54 pm)

I luv MTN BB but I’m not impress with thire plan pls kindly adjust to like other networks that gives Megabyte. BB, it really Blacks problem pls solve Them.

• samuel @information tech.

(November 11, 2012 - 8:58 am)

i realized mtn bb weekly is N500 and not 450

• crystal

(August 27, 2013 - 7:36 am)

how do I activate my bis on my blackberry with mtn

• Wilson

(September 19, 2013 - 9:02 am)

This is good but there are few changes now, this is the full list of
    MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL codes