(Press Release) – Ford launches relay challenge in Nigeria featuring Toolz (Beat FM), Mannie (Wazobia FM), Tosin Bucknor (Top FM) and many more
The Ford Focus Relay Challenge is set to hit the streets of Lagos. Four teams will zip around the city solving weird puzzles, proving their superior driving skills and conquering some great challenges along the way. And – the best part — the winning team will win a 2012 Ford Focus – one for each team member!
The relay challenge would also be featuring some of Nigeria’s best known radio personalities as DJs
- Focus Relay contestants won’t be out there all alone. Each team will be hooked up with a celebrity DJ from a popular Nigerian radio station. Your DJ will give you on-air help, pep talks, and rally their listeners to help you complete your challenges.
- The award-winning Mannie from Cool FM – from Wazobia FM Follow Mannie on Twitter
- or the luminous Tosyn Buckner from Top FM Follow Tosyn Bucknor on Twitter
- Maybe your on-air partner will be Lagos-born Ik of Rhythm 93.7 Follow Ik on Twitter
- or the lovely and entertaining Toolz – the mistress of mix – from Beat FM Follow Toolz on Twitter
Drive smart, win big.
Participants will have to think fast and move even faster. You’ll find clues. Which lead to more clues. Which lead to… another challenge. You’ll have fun, you’ll be famous, and you’ll be teamed up with a hot DJ from one of Nigeria’s top radio stations. Sounds like a great time, right? Then what are you waiting for? Accept the challenge. Sign up today.
Vist the challenge on Facebook at facebook.com/fordnigeria