To mark the first anniversary of the Egyptian Revolution on January 25th, Thomson Reuters Foundation is running a live blog on its new multimedia platform, youTrust.org.
The liveblog will document the Revolution’s anniversary in real time with exclusive videos, interviews, photos and news in Arabic from our 15 journalists covering events on the ground for Aswat Masriya.
But that’s not all. We want you to get involved. You can share, in a click, your latest videos, photos and comments live on YouTrust.org, or join in through twitter by using #EgyAnniversary. We want Egyptians world over to share their experiences with us.
We invite you to submit your own “voxpop” videos about the Revolution. The video with the most views on youTrust will win a 1000 Egyptian pounds Amazon book voucher.
Here are the four questions that you, or your subject, should answer to camera in Arabic or English in no more than four minutes!
– What was your first reaction after hearing that Mubarak stepped down?
ماهو أول رد فعل لك بعد سماعك بتنحي مبارك؟
– How do you rate the success of the revolution in achieving its goals (give a percentage)?
كام في المية الثورة حققت أهدافها.
– Who do you think is the biggest enemy of the revolution?
من هو أكبر عدو للثورة من وجهة نظرك
– What is the most important of the revolution goals that was not acquired?
ما هو أهم هدف لم يتحقق من أهداف
All you need to do is upload your video onto Youtube or Vimeo, then “tip” it into the Liveblog on youTrust.
To do this:
– Register for a youTrust account here: http://www.youtrust.org/ (takes seconds!)
– Copy & paste the URL of your youtube/vimeo link into the orange “tip” box
– Select “Egyptian Revolution: One year on” under “Theme”.
– Your video will appear in the live blog.
Cross-Posted from TrustMedia