The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Initiative in partnership with Pan African University is a global effort aimed at empowering 10,000 women in developing and emerging economies across the world. Every year, the initiative awards scholarships to entrepreneurial women. Awardees also receive a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management (CEM) and also services such as business advisory, consulting clinics, networking and mentoring.
Training will take place in Lagos and Abuja.
- The company must be owned or managed by a woman
- The company should be a functional business (At least 3 Months in operation)
- The business enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local value added is an advantage
The deadline for submission is Thursday 12th April 2012.
- Call Adeola on 08191151171 | Nata on 07029201980