After its first webfair held last year at the Grandeur Events Center, Oregun, Lagos were thousands of Nigerian businesses got a free web presence, Google Nigeria is set to hold its second Get Nigerian Businesses Online (GNBO) web fair.
The GNBO Web fair is a two-day event dedicated to helping Nigerian businesses create their very own websites at www.GNBO.com.ng. Web fair participants will be able to create their own customised websites with support from trainers, in as little as 1 hour, at no charge.
To reserve a seat, please visit this link to register.
Participants will get the following:
- Access to a new free and easy tool to create a fully functional business website
- FREE gnbo.com.ng sub-domain name (e.g. www.mybusines.gnbo.com.ng)
- FREE matching mobile website
- FREE web hosting
- If you decide to purchase a customised domain name for your business (e.g., mybusiness.com.ng) 10 FREE customised email addresses to match your business profile (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FREE Google collaboration tools for up to 10 of your employees
In order to take advantage of this opportunity, participants are advised to come along with:
- A valid ID card
- An active Gmail email address (if you do not have one already, go to www.gmail.com to sign up)
- A working Laptop that is internet enabled (if available)
- Prepared business content (photos, company write ups and marketing material in digital format using a USB/ flash drive) relating to your business
To reserve your seat please complete the REGISTRATION FORM today!
Please note: If you cannot attend, you can send a representative from your business that can create a website on your behalf.