Errol Barnett look through Kenya’s internet revolution and how the country can service the rest of Africa. The video focuses predominantly on Google Kenya with an extensive interview with Google Kenya’s Country Manager, Joe Mucheru.
- Previous story Opinion: African Lessons for the City-State of Facebook- Bright B Simons
- Next story Main One Cable to expand beyond Nigeria
More CPAfrica Insights
Advertise on CPAfricaTo advertise with us, e-mail email@example.com for more information
- First Bank Nigeria launches 24/7 customer service in Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa; enables fund transfer, bill payments via Interactive Voice Response
- Celebrating Genny: The Complete List of Genevieve Nnaji Movies #Unofficial
- List of African Nobel Prize Winners
- The inspiring story of Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Founder of Slot Systems- a multimillion dollar retail giant in Nigeria
- How Deji Akinyanju, Founder of Chicken Republic built a multi-million dollar food business
- How 22 year old Nigerian Emmanuel Ohuabunwa broke academic records and made history at Johns Hopkins University
- Visiting Senegal just became easier as Visa is now on Arrival for most nationalities
- Real Reason Jack Ma chose East Africa for his 1st African Visit
- Our Children Are Coming- in Style!
- Public Transportation in Lagos State...#BRT