CP-Africa is seeking a part time or full time Technology Writer to author technology articles on the website. The ideal candidate has a keen sense of the rising African technology scene and has exceptional writing skills.
The candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Write insightful articles on Africa’s rising technology scene and analyse interesting trends and players
- Feature and/or interview startup entrepreneurs across the continent
- Write analytical and unbiased reviews of startups, gadgets and related content for CP-Africa readers
- Attend and cover relevant events on behalf of CP-Africa
The ideal candidate should be:
- Young and vibrant
- Based full time in Lagos, Nigeria; ideally Lagos Island
- Can work virtually and still have a high work rate
Interested candidate should send in their CVs and a writing sample showcasing their analytical ability electronically as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 20th, 2012.
The e-mail should be titled: Technology Writer at CP-Africa
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa) is one of the fastest growing online media outlets covering business, technology and culture in Africa attracting hundreds of thousands of monthly unique visitors. It aims to provide an online inspiration hub for Africans around the world and to provide a platform for leading edge analysis on African trends.