CP-Africa is seeking a full time Features Writer to author feature articles and interview African personalities from a wide variety of sectors for the website. The ideal candidate has an analytical background and is insightful, motivated and passionate about African affairs.
The candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Write insightful and in-depth feature articles on interesting topics daily
- Interview African personalities shaping Africa’s future across business, technology and culture
- Support the CP-Africa editorial team with engaging and topical African content
The ideal candidate should be:
- Young and vibrant
- Confident and well spoken
- Based anywhere in the world
- Can work virtually and still have a high work rate
Interested candidate should send in their CVs and a writing sample showcasing their analytical ability electronically as soon as possible to email@example.com before October 5th, 2012.
The e-mail should be titled: Features Writer at CP-Africa
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa) is one of the fastest growing online media outlets covering business, technology and culture in Africa attracting hundreds of thousands of monthly unique visitors. It aims to provide an online inspiration hub for Africans around the world and to provide a platform for leading edge analysis on African trends.