The Creative Women in Media Summit is an idea of Talk Village to bring together women in the creative industry for networking and mentoring. It is targeted at women entrepreneurs who have launched media projects no matter its size.
Media experts will share how they are moving their ideas forward and offer advice on the best digital tools and strategies that new comers can use for their media projects.
The one day summit promises to bring together professionals from traditional and digital media communities, expert panelists, controversial debates and structured networking.
Attendees can expect knowledge-sharing, tips on exploring innovation, bridging skills gaps, policy and research in digital media
Conference Theme: Above The Line (Inspire, Engage, and Advance)
Target Audience: The Summit is expected to bring together Speakers, authors, journalist, actors, singers, television and radio personalities, photographers, New Media Experts.
Date:9th May 2015
Venue: Niger Palace Hotel, Yaba Lagos
Speakers at this Summit include:
• Richie Dayo Johnson — Director Of Radio Continental
• Mrs. Debola Deji -Kurunmi — CEO Ideation Hub Africa
• Engr .Sandra Aguebor-Ekperuoh — CEO Lady Mechanic Initiative
• Mrs.Maureen Iyasale — CEO JobMag Lagos
• Stephen Oguntoyinbo — CEO Talk Village International
• Ihotu Amuta — Founder Jewel Network
• Mrs Grace Oboba Edwin-Okon — CEO Derwin Production
• Mrs Biodun Dapherede — CEO EPO USA
• Miss Shade Ademuyiwa — CEO Cheff Capital
Google Hang Out Speakers
• Buki Opanuga — CEO Modavate Media Atlanta USA
• Michael Campbell — CEO BOPTV Atlanta
Are you a woman in the creative media and would love to be a part of the summit? Register Here