The 23rd Africa Oil Week will be holding on 31st October till 4th November 2016 in Cape Town’s International Convention Centre (CTICC), South Africa. It is categorized as Energy Engineering Conferences & Trade Fairs International Organizations World & Regional.
As numerous top-level executives in the global industry have oft-noted, the Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference stands apart from all other events as the leading meeting in or on Africa, and sits at the top of the global oil-gas calendar, allowing delegates unrivaled opportunities:
• To meet with Africa’s state oil officials, Ministers, plus senior executives, private oil players and worldwide public listed oil-gas/energy companies
• Acquire insight and knowledge from an outstanding program with 175 top-line speakers
• Negotiate deals, investments, and farm-in/farm-out opportunities with corporate and state oil firms
• Interface with over 40 Governments and participate in roadshow opportunities for emerging acreage/asset transactions
• Discuss ventures with major oil/energy banking institutions, institutional oil-equity investors, project financiers, multi-laterals, and transaction advisors
• Network with the growing service and supply industry operators found across Africa’s oil and gas-LNG value chain
• Engage with 180 exhibitor companies, and over 1,250-plus senior executive delegates
Pedigree of visitors expected to attend are Senior level executives, Ministers, state officials, private oil players, worldwide public listed oil-gas/energy companies, and exhibitors will be worldwide public listed oil-gas/energy industry related companies.