The Enactus Innovation Summit is an annual cross-generational interactive discuss that exposes over 1000 dynamic and enthusiastic Nigerian undergraduates to successful industry leaders and corporate executives for the purpose of knowledge sharing, mentorship and inspiration for the younger generation.
Enactus Nigeria is bringing together 1000 – 1300 dynamic Enactus student leaders from 30 tertiary institutions drawn from 27 states of the federation to participate at the Innovation Summit 2016. This year’s event will be held on Wednesday, 27th July at the prestigious Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Themed “The impact of entrepreneurship on the development and sustenance of an emerging economy”, the Innovation Summit seeks to provide the opportunity for successful thought leaders to engage in an intellectual dialogue that exposes the importance of entrepreneurship as a realistic mechanism for sustainable economic growth in Nigeria; the need for young people to embrace entrepreneurship as a career option; the myth around entrepreneurship; and the infrastructure required to make entrepreneurship thrive in an emerging economy such as ours.
Invited speakers for the Enactus innovation summit 2016 include:
- Mr Peter Bankole, Executive Director, Enterprise Development Centre Pan-African University.
- Mrs Tara Fela-Durotoye, Managing Director, House of Tara.
- Mr Tonye Cole, Managing Director, Sahara Group.
- Mr Shola Adekeye, Managing Director, LEKOIL Gas & Power.
- Mr Waheed Olagunju, Ag. Managing Director, BOI.
- Mr. Yomi Adegboye, Managing Partner, DomainStandard Networks.