Google is looking for the brightest, best young scientists from around the world to submit interesting, creative projects that are relevant to the world today.
Who can enter?
The competition is open to students aged 13 to 18 from around the world working on their own or in a team of two or three. For more details, visit the Science Fair Rules page.
How to enter
- If you don’t already have one, create a Google Account. You will need a Google Account to complete the sign up form.
- Complete the Google Science Fair sign up form. After you submit the form, you will see an important link on the confirmation page. This link will create the Google project submission site where you will post your science fair project details. Signed up but can’t find the link? Click here to create your Google project submission site.
- Plan your science project, conduct your experiment, and write up your results.
- Complete all of the sections of your Google project submission site (see sample project submission site).
- Create either a two-minute video or 20-slide presentation giving an overview of your project and embed it on the Summary page of your project submission. A video or presentation is required to enter.
- When your project site is done, make sure to submit it via this form by 4 April 2011.
Check out the amazing prizes for winners here
Watch a video about the 2011 Google Science Fair below:
For more information, visit, http://www.google.com/events/sciencefair/