(CP-Africa): Young Business leaders, Entrepreneur, Economists, and Policy makers from African countries are encouraged to apply to attend G-20Y Summits scheduled to take place in November 2011 in Paris France.
According to the release on G-20Y website, the summits will offer an opportunity for delegates “to exchange ideas on successful business practice, attracting investment, entering new markets and the ultimate goal of creating a more prosperous world.” Participants will also have a direct contact with key members of G-20Y partners such as the IMF, the World Bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
The G-20Y Generation are young and successful business leaders who care about the prosperity of their immediate business environment as well as the development of their communities and countries. The G-20Y Vision is based on greater international cooperation, innovative ideas and mid- and long-term global economic prosperity.
Interested participants from African countries must be 25 to 45 years old fulfilling the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record of achievement in the financial sector or business environment
- Be owner of a company or holding of companies.
- Hold a position in a company at least equivalent to CEO, CFO, or any position relevant to Executive Management at a Senior Level.
- Be active member, leading mind of your community
- Share the values and commitments of the G20 Y Summit organization.
Participants would either send their resume, application form for Africa and referrals to email@example.com or contact Ayodele Taofiq-Fanida, the businessman assembly member in charge of African issues- click ImpactHouse International
Deadline: The application should reach firstname.lastname@example.org, by 28 March 2011.
For more information visit: http://www.g20ys.org/