David Kobia, one of the co-founders of renowned crowd sourcing site, Ushahidi was recently listed as one of the 100 most creative people in business for 2011. The Ushahidi team is certainly an all star team from David to Ory Okolloh.
- Previous story The Top 5 Blogs in Nigeria
- Next story Huduma – Africa’s new government effectiveness monitor?
More CPAfrica Insights
BarCamp Nigeria:Will you be attending this year’s Bar Camp Nigeria?
Power Minister, Prof. Barth Nnaji: Nigeria needs $100 billion investment in power sector
Ghana to host International ICT conferences to promote the development of internet usage in rural areas
Liberia on the move: Chevron acquires stake in 3 blocks in Liberia
Subscribe to CPAfrica via Email
Advertise on CPAfricaTo advertise with us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- More Women than Men in Ghana – Population Census Report
- Gambia: Legislative Bill outlaws Female Genital Mutilation
- List of African Nobel Prize Winners
- INEC Results: INEC releases official Nigerian Presidential Elections Results for 29 states
- First Bank Nigeria launches 24/7 customer service in Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa; enables fund transfer, bill payments via Interactive Voice Response
- Togo celebrates Epe-Ekpe (New Year) festival
- Here are some Yoruba Apps for Easy learning
- The inspiring story of Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Founder of Slot Systems- a multimillion dollar retail giant in Nigeria
- Cameroon: US render Support against Boko Haram Insurgency
- Nigeria to adopt Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB)