David Kobia, one of the co-founders of renowned crowd sourcing site, Ushahidi was recently listed as one of the 100 most creative people in business for 2011. The Ushahidi team is certainly an all star team from David to Ory Okolloh.
- Previous story The Top 5 Blogs in Nigeria
- Next story Huduma – Africa’s new government effectiveness monitor?
More CPAfrica Insights
Advertise on CPAfricaTo advertise with us, e-mail email@example.com for more information
- List of African Nobel Prize Winners
- Gambia: Legislative Bill outlaws Female Genital Mutilation
- First Bank Nigeria launches 24/7 customer service in Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa; enables fund transfer, bill payments via Interactive Voice Response
- Celebrating Genny: The Complete List of Genevieve Nnaji Movies #Unofficial
- INEC Results: INEC releases official Nigerian Presidential Elections Results for 29 states
- Visiting Senegal just became easier as Visa is now on Arrival for most nationalities
- How Kehinde Kamson built Sweet Sensation from a backyard shed into a chain of quick service restaurants
- Pearson Nigeria donates 10, 000 digital teaching guides to Nigerian teachers
- How 30 year old Ladi Delano created a billion dollar investment company
- What the man who designed the Nigerian Flag saw in the future by Oluseun Onigbinde