David Kobia, one of the co-founders of renowned crowd sourcing site, Ushahidi was recently listed as one of the 100 most creative people in business for 2011. The Ushahidi team is certainly an all star team from David to Ory Okolloh.
- Previous story The Top 5 Blogs in Nigeria
- Next story Huduma – Africa’s new government effectiveness monitor?
More CPAfrica Insights
Advertise on CPAfricaTo advertise with us, e-mail email@example.com for more information
- InTouch to deploy Guichet Unique solutions in 8 African Nations
- Real Reason Jack Ma chose East Africa for his 1st African Visit
- First Bank Nigeria launches 24/7 customer service in Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa; enables fund transfer, bill payments via Interactive Voice Response
- The inspiring story of Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Founder of Slot Systems- a multimillion dollar retail giant in Nigeria
- Congo DRC: DT X Aqua Telecom Education 4.0 to launch Pilot Project
- List of African Nobel Prize Winners
- How Deji Akinyanju, Founder of Chicken Republic built a multi-million dollar food business
- Celebrating Genny: The Complete List of Genevieve Nnaji Movies #Unofficial
- Nigeria: 1,200 Vigilantes undertake Intelligence & Counter Terrorism Training to curb Boko Haram menace
- Nigeria generates N220bn annually on eggs production