CP-Africa is seeking a full time Analyst/Writer to author articles on a variety of sectors on the web portal. The ideal candidate has an analytical background and is insightful, motivated and passionate about African affairs.
The candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Write insightful analysis daily on the latest continent-wide breaking news items
- Provide analytical commentary and op-eds about topical issues and trends
- Partner with relevant organizations to disseminate CP-Africa news and analysis
- Attend and cover relevant events on behalf of CP-Africa
The ideal candidate should be:
- Young and vibrant
- Already enrolled in Nigeria’s NYSC program or planning on enrolling
- Based full time in Lagos; ideally Lagos Island
- Can work virtually and still have a high work rate when the need arises
Interested candidate should send in their CVs and a writing sample showcasing their analytical ability electronically as soon as possible.
The e-mail should be titled: Analyst at CP-Africa
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.