First round speakers announcement for MobileMoney West Africa Summit, Lagos – Nigeria
MobileMoneyAfrica, Africa’s leading resource for mobile financial inclusion today announced that executives from EcoBank International, Africa centre for mobile financial inclusion, citi Bank, PayG Solutions, Mfino, Comviva, Finsol –Kenya, MobileMoney Consulting –UK, Oceanic Bank International, MTN GHANA, Fortis MobileMoney, NIPOST, comnavig, Netsignature, Microensure, Experian MicroAnalytics are among the first round of speakers that will present at the MobileMoney West Africa
summit and exhibition which will be held on March 5th – 6th , 2012 at the prestigious Lagos Oriental Hotel,Victoria Island,Lagos – Nigeria.
The speakers lineup is made up from experienced industry subject matter experts cutting across Financial institutions, technology and other associated industries.The two day event will empower delegates to make informed decisions in the emerging mobile money ecosystem in West Africa, a region of 150 million mobile subscribers with only a small fraction having access to formal banking services under an addressable population of 300 million.
‘’We look forward to a impacting event at the second annual event in Nigeria where the regulator is making efforts to bring access to millions that are actively left behind from the formal financial ecosystem. It is our sincere desire that the summit will open new opportunities in the West African region cutting across cross border remittances, banking, payments, regulatory and payment services’’ said Emmanuel Okoegwale, Principal Associate at MobileMoneyAfrica.
The first round of speakers announced for MobileMoney West Africa include:
- James Muriithi – Deputy General Manager, Mobile financial solutions, Comviva (Africa Region)
- Dayo Adefila – Chief operation officer, Hotsause Limited
- Bruno Akpaka – MFS, Head Business Development, BICS, GHANA
- Alan Goodrich – Director, Experian Analytics, UK
- Eugene Adogla – MicroEnsure, Ghana
- Killian Clifford – Director, Mobile Money Consulting, UK
- Walter Andayi – Principal Associate, Finsol, Kenya
- Henry Nwawuba – CEO, Fortis MobileMoney
- Santanu Sengupta – Director, Africa Centre for Mobile Financial Inclusion, UK
- Toyin Oloniteru- Head, Business Development, 3LINE
- Elizabeth Galpin – Director, Payg solutions , UK
- Samson Isa – Head of Value Added Services, Globacom
- Olufemi Adeagbo – Director, Comnavig ICT Consultants, UK
- Arinaitwe Joseph – Head eBanking, UBA, Uganda
- Richard Gray – European Head, RTPay, UK
- Shen Laura – Product Manager, Citi Bank, New York
- David Andrews – Products and Marketing, MFino, USA
- Mohammed Dawood – Director, Netsignature, Egypt
- Charmaine Oak -Practice Lead, Digital Money,UK
Focus areas during the second mobile money West Africa summit will include, Regulatory evaluation, cross border remittances, building and sharing agent network, product development, Microfinance, virtual wallets, mobile top-up, provisioning low value accounts for financial institutions, balancing risk in mobile money services among others. Don’t miss two special Master classes included in this year’s edition! To book an exhibition space, sponsor or attend as a delegate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download event first draft brochure, visit http://mobilemoneyafrica.com/mobile-money-event/