The Get Nigerian Businesses Online Team will be holding some training sessions for Nigerian SMEs.
Details of the training sessions are provided below:
Date: Thursday May 24, 2012
Venue: National Arts Theatre, NAN media centre, Iganmu, Lagos
Time: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm OR 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
To reserve a seat, please go to http://www.gnbo.com.ng/training2012 to register.
In order to participate, you MUST come with the following:
- A valid ID card
- An active Gmail email address (if you do not have one already, go to www.gmail.com to sign up)
- A working Laptop or Tablet that is internet enabled
- Prepared business content (photos, company write ups and marketing material in digital format using a USB/ flash drive) relating to your business
By participating in the sessions, you will get the following for your business:
- Access to a FREE and EASY tool to create a fully functional business website, with on the spot technical support
- FREE gnbo.com.ng sub-domain name (e.g. www.mybusines.gnbo.com.ng)
- FREE matching mobile website
- FREE web hosting