(Johannesburg/New York) – Africa.com, one of the leading sources on everything Africa, has relaunched its highly successful social coupon website with an exclusive offer for discounted travel on Arik Air, Nigeria’s premier airline.
Africa.com recently relaunched its most popular deal, offering 100 lucky members a $500 discount on Arik Air round trip flights between JFK airport in New York and Lagos, Nigeria as well as the newly added destination of Accra, Ghana.
“We are pleased to work with Africa.com once again in offering the Arik Air deal with Africa.comDEALS,” said Robert Brunner, Arik Air’s Vice President for the Americas. “After the success of our first deal and the excellent exposure we received to Africa.com’s large global audience, we knew we wanted to work with Africa.com again. This deal provides travelers the opportunity to experience and enjoy Arik Air’s World Class service to two world class cities at an exceptional value.”
Teresa Clarke, CEO of Africa.com, stated “Africa.com is in the business of changing the way the world sees Africa through engaging, innovative, and informative content and products. This partnership with Arik Air ensures that once again our visitors have access to an exclusive deal with Nigeria’s most successful airline.”
Here’s how Africa.comDEALS works:
- Sign up to become a member of the Africa.comDEALS network by clicking onwww.deals.africa.com.
- Each week, members will receive a notice about a steeply discounted (usually 50 percent) product or service.
- If enough people sign up for the deal, the winning members receive a voucher that can be redeemed through the Africa.comDEALS partner.
- And, members will do good by doing well. Africa.comDEALS is committed to donating a portion of its proceeds to select African charities.
Vendors can participate in Africa.comDEALS by e-mailing email@example.com. Here’s what vendors will receive:
- Unique access to a growing and increasingly wealthy market niche, the African diaspora.
- The African Development Bank and the World Bank report that the African diaspora currently includes 30 million people. Members of the diaspora sent some $40 billion home to Africa in 2010, making these remittances the continent’s second largest source of foreign inflows.
- The opportunity (if so desired) to collaborate on the design of your deal;
- Easy and quick distribution of proceeds; and
- Participating in Africa.comDEALS won’t preclude your partnering with another social coupon website.
Launched in 2010, Africa.com is the largest Africa-related website with over five million page views per month from visitors in over 200 countries who seek information about all 54 African countries including news, facts and figures, maps, and travel information.