CP-Africa is seeking a full time Writer to author articles on a variety of sectors. The ideal candidate has an analytical background and is insightful, motivated and passionate about African affairs.
The candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Write insightful articles daily on the latest continent-wide breaking news items
- Provide analytical commentary and op-eds about topical issues and trends
- Partner with relevant organizations to disseminate CP-Africa news and analysis
- Attend and cover relevant events on behalf of CP-Africa
The ideal candidate should be:
- Young and vibrant
- Based full time in Lagos, Nigeria; ideally Lagos Island
- Can work virtually and still have a high work rate
Interested candidate should send in their CVs and a writing sample showcasing their analytical ability electronically as soon as possible to email@example.com before December 31st, 2012.
The e-mail should be titled: Writer at CP-Africa
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa) is one of the fastest growing online media outlets covering business, technology and culture in Africa attracting hundreds of thousands of monthly unique visitors. It aims to provide an online inspiration hub for Africans around the world and to provide a platform for leading edge analysis on African trends.