Ideation Hub Africa in partnership with Crans Montana Forum (CMF), Switzerland and Amani Institute, Brazil, under its Development Dialogue Series would be hosting a one-day event tagged ‘STAKEHOLDERS’ EXCHANGE EDITION’ with the theme ‘Igniting Social Innovation In Africa: A Development Narrative’ on 7 May, 2015, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Ideation Hub Africa is a pan-African social enterprise particular about stirring up innovation and social prosperity in Africa, by equipping businesses and development actors to create value and solve burning social issues.
Who is to attend?
- Social entrepreneurs,
- Non-profit/NGO professionals,
- CSR practitioners,
- Government workers/ public servants,
- Community development agents, or,
- For-profit entrepreneurs with a social mission
Attendees at the Development Dialogue must have useful experience working in Nigeria or across Africa; be a leader who is passionate about global development issues and committed to creating positive change.
100 attendees with will be selected to connect with those at the forefront of social profit, contextualize individual and organizational development efforts, sharpen and broaden understanding of Nigeria’s development landscape as well as lend a voice to global issues.
What to expect?
- Keynote address by the Executive Director, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan,
- a Panel Session led by a number of development champions,
- Open Conversations where delegates share field perspectives, and,
- Syndication of case discussions
Deadline for Application is April 30, to apply click here .