Etisalat’s hunt for Nigeria’s next small and medium business millionaires is almost over . Etisalat will reward the top 10 business ideas with N2,000,000 financial grant each.
To qualify :
- you must belong to a closed user group (CUG). You only need a minimum of 3 easysim lines to form a group.
- you must have an active easybusiness CUG subscription.
- you must pay your easybusiness CUG subscription in advance for 3 months.
And if you ask, “I’m not on the easybusiness platform, what do I do? Migrate! The deal is you must be on an easybusiness package to participate e.g. premium, complete, insure, super bb, super data. if you are on another etisalat package, you will have to migrate to any of these easybusiness packages.
To participate in the hunt, interested candidates must:
- Recharge their Easybusiness line with at least N3,000.
- Dial *345*3# to pay for 3 months’ subscription upfront.
- Then text YES to 5885 to receive a unique code and URL to submit their business idea.
Existing Easybusiness customers who have subscribed for a minimum of 3 months in advance are also eligible to participate. Also, every interested Easybusiness customer who texts YES to 5885 will be automatically entered for a daily draw to win phones, with 5 phones up for grabs daily throughout the entire call-for-entry period.
What are the prizes up for grabs?
- 3 phones daily for 3 lucky subscribers that opt in to the promo.
- 5 office equipment monthly for 5 lucky subscribers that submitted their business ideas online.
- Top 10 finalists win 2 million naira cash grant at the end of the promo.
- Contestants with the top 50 business ideas will also be rewarded with brand new office equipment and 1-week entrepreneurship training at the prestigious Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos.
Call for entry opened on Thursday, 12th March, 2015 and closes on Friday, 12th June, 2015.
So go ahead, opt in for the Millionaire hunt