South Africa’s recently launched Riversands Incubation Hub is inviting creative black entrepreneurs to apply for its business accelerator programme.
The programme will run for three years, and offer mentorship, support and training to 150 business owners. They will also benefit from a professional address, office and manufacturing spaces with better rental terms.
In order to be eligible, businesses need to:
- Be 51% black owned and driven
- Be viable and have potential for growth
- Be capable of creating economic opportunities
- Be entrepreneurial and have capacity to execute ideas
- Suit the Hub model and markets
- Satisfy the Hub’s ratio of cost and risk to benefit
“The Hub offers SMEs a powerful mix of mentorship, access to opportunity and world-class facilities. Those fortunate enough to be selected for it will make history. They’ll form part of the first intake of a project that is set to become the largest incubation project in Africa,” said Jenny Retief, chief executive officer (CEO) of Riversands Incubation Hub.
Applications are open until September 15, 2015. Click here to download an application form.