The Republic of Namibia will host a multi-sectoral Trade Mission to from October 26 to 30, 2015 and is inviting business owners and investors. The Trade Mission will be multi-sectoral and aims to promote Agribusiness; Infrastructure; Mining, Oil and Gas Exploration; Renewable Energy; Manufacturing; Hospitality; Telecommunications; Health & Medical Services, etc.
The Namibian Government will provide ground transport and secure favorable rates at local hotels for interested participants. Participation is limited and early registration is encouraged.
TRADE MISSION HIGHLIGHTS
- ‘Doing Business in Namibia Seminar’ hosted by Investment Center of the Ministry of Industrialization, Trade and SME Development
- Meetings with local government and companies from multiple sectors including the Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia Port Authority, NamPower and other state owned enterprises and key Government Ministries
- Organized tailor-made matchmaking appointments with selected counterparts, based on requests
- Field trips to Walvis Bay and/or Swakopmund and around Windhoek
- The program will be adapted accordingly to meet the requests and profiles of the participants
Namibia is a natural regional hub for trade and logistics in Southern Africa, it is a country with Generous and liberal investment regimes with low inflation and stable foreign reserves.