Mobile West Africa is the largest technology event in West Africa. The conference will be holding once again in Lagos Nigeria this year. Here are all the key details that you need to know about Mobile West Africa 2017.
Details of Mobile West Africa 2017
- Date is 11-15 May, 2017
- Venue: The Wheatbaker, Lagos, Nigeria
- On the agenda this year will be topics like: The Monetisation Of Mobile Content, Best Practices In Social Entertainment & News Content, Mobile Marketing & Brand Development, Driving Growth In Commerce & Retail, among others.
- Early booking attracts a 40% discount on registration and ends on the 31st of March, 2017
The line-up of speaker at this year’s conference include, among others:
- Erik Hersman, founder of iHub & Ushahidi and CEO of BRCK
- Justin Spratt, most senior Uber representative on the continent
- Jason Njoku, founder of iROKO and SPARK
- Chika Nwobi of L5Labs and 440
- Mayor Esiaba, brand manager who has run Brand Management & Digital Marketing for Guaranty Trust Bank plc, Guinness Nigeria plc, Nokia, Microsoft, and most recently Huawei
Mobile West Africa 2017 promises to be another exciting conference.