Submit an article
CP-Africa is constantly seeking talented contributors to join our network of contributors sharing progressive/inspiring African content with the global community! Content covers a wide range of areas from business to culture. All contributor positions are unpaid. However, we are happy to put a promotional byline for all contributors including links to their personal projects.
Please read the following submission guidelines below…
1. Submissions must be positive, thought provoking, insightful or progressive be they ideas (in the form of opinions or articles), news stories, interviews or profiles.Writers should while acknowledging the challenges of the continent, focus primarily on submitting articles that have African solutions and ideas as their main theme. Subject areas are wide and varied including but not limited to technology, finance, fashion, music, politics,economic development, sports, arts & culture, lifestyle, health, entrepreneurship, social media, e.t.c.
2. Submissions must have the African continent, a country in Africa or countries in Africa as a focal point. Articles can also have a general interest focus such as “10 ways to grow your small business” or “Unleashing the leader within.” We would generally publish articles with a general appeal as long as they are inspiring, insightful and can add value and provide opportunities for growth for our readers.
3. Submissions should have a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 2500 words. Entries should be engaging and thoughtful.
4. Submissions should be well edited and within the standards of written English.
5. Submissions should include the author’s bio. Registered contributors should add their bio to their profile pages after registration.
6. Please adhere to copyright rules. Do not pass on another person’s work as your own.
7. Each article must be accompanied by at least one image of 600 x 350 pixels in size.
Please send in your article by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org